Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 21.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 21st. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be bought for approximately $698.66 or 0.06154730 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptox, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Byteball Bytes has a market capitalization of $450.79 million and $2.22 million worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded down 28.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $129.33 or 0.01139320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003981 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00024016 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00065177 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008833 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $42.23 or 0.00372054 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.67 or 0.00120462 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002503 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptox and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.