Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. In the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded 29.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bytecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0072 or 0.00000061 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $1.33 billion and approximately $7.23 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $357.26 or 0.03005090 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00041952 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00064084 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016001 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00010917 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004133 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.