Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. Centra has a total market cap of $111.16 million and $2.80 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Centra has traded down 36.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Centra token can now be purchased for about $1.63 or 0.00014045 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012101 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $133.26 or 0.01144900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00023983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00070163 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $44.24 or 0.00380119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008642 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $14.11 or 0.00121233 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002461 BTC.
Centra Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Centra Token Trading
Centra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Cryptopia, OKEx, Livecoin, Gate.io and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Centra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centra must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.