Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded down 20.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. Civic has a market cap of $242.03 million and approximately $8.65 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Civic token can currently be purchased for $0.71 or 0.00006292 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, HitBTC and Liqui. In the last week, Civic has traded down 31.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012053 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $128.02 or 0.01133680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003966 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00023546 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.51 or 0.00066506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.67 or 0.00377848 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.64 or 0.00120809 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002524 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, COSS, OKEx, BigONE, ChaoEX, Liqui, Upbit, Mercatox, Gate.io, Bittrex, IDEX, AEX, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Radar Relay, HitBTC, Huobi and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.