CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded 17.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. CoinDash has a market cap of $81.43 million and approximately $4.73 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, CoinDash has traded down 30.2% against the US dollar. One CoinDash token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001082 BTC on exchanges including Gatecoin, Mercatox, Gate.io and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00012058 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $131.05 or 0.01134200 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004019 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00023913 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.11 or 0.00070215 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.16 or 0.00382146 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.05 or 0.00121575 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,595.77 or 0.13810800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
Buying and Selling CoinDash
CoinDash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Mercatox, BigONE, Gate.io, Binance and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase CoinDash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinDash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoinDash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinDash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.