Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. During the last week, Dash has traded 15.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dash has a total market capitalization of $6.80 billion and $123.66 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can now be bought for about $868.47 or 0.07141910 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, AEX, Cryptox and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00050900 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00068872 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00029498 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001652 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001648 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittylicious, Bitfinex, Quoine, Bitcoin Indonesia, Upbit, Kucoin, CryptoBridge, xBTCe, Coinrail, Poloniex, Koineks, Bit-Z, LocalTrade, Exrates, Kraken, SouthXchange, Huobi, Coinsquare, CoinEx, COSS, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, BTC Trade UA, BX Thailand, Bleutrade, Mercatox, WEX, HitBTC, Bisq, Altcoin Trader, Qryptos, Bithumb, Cryptox, AEX, C-CEX, BitBay, Cryptopia, BitFlip, Bitsane, Tidex, Cryptomate, Coingi, Liqui, Bittrex, CEX.IO, Coinroom, Abucoins, YoBit, Braziliex, Gate.io, Trade Satoshi, OpenLedger DEX, OKEx, Tux Exchange, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.