Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 16.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. Dent has a total market cap of $393.20 million and $11.42 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dent has traded 34.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dent token can currently be purchased for about $0.0370 or 0.00000326 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, IDEX and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.33 or 0.01139320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003981 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00024016 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00065177 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008833 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.23 or 0.00372054 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.67 or 0.00120462 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002503 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, HitBTC, IDEX, Coinrail, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.