DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 20.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for $0.0324 or 0.00000289 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $223.63 million and $30.83 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 32.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $339.40 or 0.03005620 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00041065 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00060720 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00015650 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00010561 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004133 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.