Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. During the last week, Dragonchain has traded down 25.4% against the U.S. dollar. Dragonchain has a market cap of $663.03 million and $4.09 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dragonchain token can currently be bought for $2.78 or 0.00024145 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Bancor Network, Gate.io and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00011962 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $131.32 or 0.01140180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003990 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00023228 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00063160 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008830 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.08 or 0.00374041 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.67 or 0.00118699 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002511 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented 1 publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group . The platform was later released as open 2 source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016. Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications onto a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code. The Dragonchain team is now in the process of launching a commercial entity to build a serverless architecture blockchain platform, and an incubator. The combination of serverless and blockchain technologies is unique and tremendously valuable. The timing of the Dragonchain platform launch is highly strategic to benefit from explosive growth of cloud computing over the last few years and the emerging wave of Blockchain solutions entering proof of concept stage across enterprises. “
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Tidex, IDEX, CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Bancor Network and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.