Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. Electroneum has a market cap of $767.48 million and approximately $6.12 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001127 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004663 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002310 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00039184 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00021000 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002100 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.