Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 21st. One Everex token can now be bought for $3.86 or 0.00033295 BTC on popular exchanges including BX Thailand, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Binance. Everex has a total market cap of $63.70 million and $3.78 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Everex has traded down 19.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.32 or 0.01132590 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004045 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00023898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.44 or 0.00072834 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.58 or 0.00384508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008681 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.98 or 0.00120539 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,625.47 or 0.14019500 BTC.
Everex Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, EtherDelta, Mercatox, BX Thailand, OKEx, Kucoin, HitBTC, Binance and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.