FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $78.03 million and $3.17 million worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded 41.7% lower against the dollar. One FirstBlood token can now be purchased for about $0.91 or 0.00007787 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Gatecoin, HitBTC and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012059 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $132.36 or 0.01134050 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00023865 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.22 or 0.00070452 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $44.72 or 0.00383206 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008606 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.01 or 0.00120028 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,608.50 or 0.13781700 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, BigONE, Gatecoin, OKEx, HitBTC, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.