Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded down 8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. During the last week, Gifto has traded 30.8% lower against the US dollar. Gifto has a market cap of $74.01 million and $9.55 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gifto token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.47 or 0.00003986 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012009 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.33 or 0.01133530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004069 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00023805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00070567 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.24 or 0.00384639 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008593 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.20 or 0.00120720 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,615.31 or 0.13732500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gifto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.