Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded 17.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 21st. One Gnosis token can now be bought for $224.63 or 0.01985400 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, HitBTC and Mercatox. Gnosis has a total market capitalization of $248.13 million and approximately $3.23 million worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Gnosis has traded down 35.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011985 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $128.52 or 0.01135940 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003969 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00023535 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.61 or 0.00067258 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008952 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.78 or 0.00378081 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.63 or 0.00120475 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002500 BTC.
Gnosis Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Buying and Selling Gnosis
Gnosis can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, BX Thailand, Mercatox, Livecoin, HitBTC, Bancor Network, EtherDelta, Kraken, Bittrex, Upbit, Liqui and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Gnosis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gnosis must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gnosis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.