Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 15% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 21st. Over the last week, Golem has traded down 29.3% against the U.S. dollar. Golem has a total market capitalization of $525.46 million and approximately $9.36 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Golem token can currently be bought for about $0.63 or 0.00005510 BTC on exchanges including Bitfinex, Liqui, Heat Wallet and Tux Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $129.59 or 0.01133620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003995 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00023441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.60 or 0.00066506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008897 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.19 or 0.00369057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.74 or 0.00120201 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002520 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Exrates, Poloniex, Huobi, Upbit, Abucoins, Tux Exchange, Tidex, Bitfinex, Mercatox, Cobinhood, Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives, Gate.io, Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.