Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 21st. Gulden has a total market cap of $110.79 million and $607,373.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Gulden has traded 27.5% lower against the dollar. One Gulden coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.28 or 0.00002432 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Nocks, Bleutrade and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $191.29 or 0.01650140 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000898 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00005924 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00034733 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.29 or 0.00062518 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.17 or 0.00155878 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005306 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002434 BTC.
Gulden Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Nocks, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, GuldenTrader and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.