KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. During the last seven days, KuCoin Shares has traded 32.2% lower against the dollar. One KuCoin Shares coin can now be bought for about $10.10 or 0.00086341 BTC on popular exchanges. KuCoin Shares has a market cap of $919.32 million and approximately $6.55 million worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00011949 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.10 or 0.01155180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004047 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00023699 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00066780 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008650 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.93 or 0.00375617 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.75 or 0.00117600 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002532 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
Buying and Selling KuCoin Shares
KuCoin Shares can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy KuCoin Shares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KuCoin Shares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.