Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. In the last week, Kyber Network has traded down 12.6% against the dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.60 or 0.00031574 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Binance, COSS and Gate.io. Kyber Network has a total market capitalization of $482.73 million and approximately $38.20 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $129.75 or 0.01138290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00023856 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00065600 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008852 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.47 or 0.00372611 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.88 or 0.00121774 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002522 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, EtherDelta, COSS, Gate.io, Tidex, BigONE, Binance, Coinnest, Cryptopia, OKEx, TDAX, Coinrail, Mercatox, Liqui and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.