Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 12% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. One Lunyr token can currently be bought for $32.89 or 0.00279624 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, BigONE, HitBTC and YoBit. During the last seven days, Lunyr has traded down 25.8% against the dollar. Lunyr has a total market cap of $75.58 million and approximately $2.13 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012009 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $133.33 or 0.01133530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004069 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00023805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00070567 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.24 or 0.00384639 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008593 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.20 or 0.00120720 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,615.31 or 0.13732500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta, Liqui, Binance, BigONE, Gate.io, CryptoDerivatives, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.