MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded down 14.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 21st. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be purchased for $0.68 or 0.00005897 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Omni DEX, Bittrex and OpenLedger DEX. Over the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded down 28.9% against the U.S. dollar. MaidSafeCoin has a total market capitalization of $308.49 million and approximately $5.23 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.62 or 0.01138640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004009 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00023455 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00067983 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008822 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.20 or 0.00373757 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.05 or 0.00121540 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002557 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MaidSafe is a fully decentralized platform on which application developers can build decentralized applications. The network is made up by individual users who contribute storage, computing power and bandwidth to form a world-wide autonomous system. Safecoin can only reside within the SAFE network and will be stored in a users wallet and used in exchange for network services; such as increased storage space and access to network applications. There is no set distribution time for safecoins. Unlike many currencies, the distribution of safecoin is backed by information and the amount of coins generated by the SAFE network is directly related to the amount of resource provided to it. “
Buying and Selling MaidSafeCoin
MaidSafeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Omni DEX, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Poloniex, Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase MaidSafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.