MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. One MediBloc coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0999 or 0.00000876 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io. During the last seven days, MediBloc has traded 38.3% lower against the dollar. MediBloc has a market capitalization of $296.24 million and $8.71 million worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,450.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,035.37 or 0.09083530 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,769.72 or 0.15526200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $188.94 or 0.01657580 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $342.61 or 0.03005810 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $198.19 or 0.01738750 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.95 or 0.00262753 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.87 or 0.00147980 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000931 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $482.33 or 0.04231570 BTC.
MediBloc Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
MediBloc Coin Trading
MediBloc can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Coinrail. It is not currently possible to purchase MediBloc directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MediBloc using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.