Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 20.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 21st. In the last seven days, Melon has traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar. Melon has a market cap of $112.76 million and $998,864.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Melon token can currently be bought for about $188.13 or 0.01662540 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kraken, CryptoDerivatives, Liqui and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $128.26 or 0.01133460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004025 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00023919 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.83 or 0.00069174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008850 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43.43 or 0.00383789 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.78 or 0.00121749 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,565.18 or 0.13831800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives, Livecoin and Kraken. It is not presently possible to buy Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.