Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. In the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded down 33.6% against the dollar. One Metaverse ETP coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.50 or 0.00021705 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, HitBTC, EXX and Bitfinex. Metaverse ETP has a total market capitalization of $92.71 million and approximately $4.64 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00012049 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.53 or 0.01132330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00023805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00069618 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.33 or 0.00384525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008724 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.96 or 0.00121080 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,597.67 or 0.13859700 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Metaverse ETP Coin Trading
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitfinex, RightBTC, EXX and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.