MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded down 12.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. Over the last week, MobileGo has traded down 20.4% against the dollar. MobileGo has a market capitalization of $87.85 million and approximately $124,354.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MobileGo token can now be bought for $0.90 or 0.00007774 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Coinrail and Gatecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00012049 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.53 or 0.01132330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00023805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00069618 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $44.33 or 0.00384525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008724 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.96 or 0.00121080 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,597.67 or 0.13859700 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gatecoin, Coinrail, Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.