MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 21st. One MonaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $6.88 or 0.00059302 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Zaif, Fisco and Bitbank. During the last week, MonaCoin has traded down 10.3% against the U.S. dollar. MonaCoin has a total market cap of $391.42 million and approximately $10.63 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,636.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,051.78 or 0.09062460 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,788.38 or 0.15409300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $191.94 or 0.01653790 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $349.54 or 0.03011730 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $200.35 or 0.01726310 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.45 or 0.00262361 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00147902 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000919 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $488.10 or 0.04205600 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bitbank, Zaif, CryptoBridge, EXX, Fisco, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.