NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. Over the last seven days, NEO has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. NEO has a market capitalization of $9.25 billion and $447.06 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can now be purchased for $142.27 or 0.01169960 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, Qryptos, Livecoin and Bitfinex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00012155 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004110 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00023845 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00066015 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.77 or 0.00376399 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008261 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.77 or 0.00121499 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.89 or 0.00813203 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002573 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Coinnest, Allcoin, Bitfinex, Livecoin, BCEX, Exrates, CoolCoin, Cryptopia, Quoine, Cryptomate, Gate.io, OKEx, Binance, Upbit, HitBTC, Qryptos, Kucoin, Huobi, BigONE, Lbank, Tidebit, TDAX and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.