Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 21st. One Nuls token can currently be purchased for about $4.57 or 0.00039167 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, Binance, Coinbene and EtherDelta. Nuls has a market cap of $107.59 million and approximately $3.98 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Nuls has traded 22.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.84 or 0.01137310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00023580 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.10 or 0.00069908 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $44.11 or 0.00380489 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.01 or 0.00120889 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,586.28 or 0.13683800 BTC.
Nuls Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Nuls Token Trading
Nuls can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinbene, OKEx, EtherDelta, Binance and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to buy Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuls must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nuls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.