Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded down 15.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 21st. One Nxt coin can now be bought for approximately $0.30 or 0.00002596 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, HitBTC and AEX. During the last week, Nxt has traded 29.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Nxt has a market capitalization of $299.81 million and $14.04 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $42.62 or 0.00368684 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.08 or 0.00190984 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.31 or 0.00071873 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.08 or 0.00216950 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00025858 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.22 or 0.00304660 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001181 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005125 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001565 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin, C-CEX, Bittrex, HitBTC, AEX, Poloniex, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, Nxt Asset Exchange and Bitcoin Indonesia. It is not presently possible to buy Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.