PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded down 18.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 21st. During the last week, PayPie has traded 31.4% lower against the dollar. PayPie has a market cap of $174.25 million and $352,172.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PayPie token can now be bought for approximately $2.11 or 0.00018678 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $128.57 or 0.01137000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003994 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.66 or 0.00067742 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008960 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.38 or 0.00383656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.72 or 0.00121370 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002493 BTC.
PayPie Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PayPie is an Ethereum based accounting platform for risk score analysis. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services, including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) “
PayPie Token Trading
PayPie can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase PayPie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PayPie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.