Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. One Pillar token can now be purchased for approximately $1.03 or 0.00008977 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Pillar has traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar. Pillar has a total market cap of $234.00 million and approximately $1.64 million worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.40 or 0.01137540 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003985 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00023826 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00067871 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008843 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $44.28 or 0.00386264 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.90 or 0.00121222 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002493 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.