QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 21st. One QASH token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.61 or 0.00014071 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, Quoine and Huobi. QASH has a total market capitalization of $562.97 million and $10.90 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, QASH has traded 29% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $129.59 or 0.01133620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003995 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00023441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.60 or 0.00066506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008897 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.19 or 0.00369057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.74 or 0.00120201 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002520 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Quoine, EtherDelta, Bitfinex, Huobi, Gate.io, AEX, Qryptos and EXX. It is not presently possible to purchase QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.