Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 11.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. Qtum has a market capitalization of $3.43 billion and approximately $1.95 billion worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Qtum has traded down 8.4% against the US dollar. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for approximately $46.42 or 0.00383164 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Kucoin, OKEx and Qryptos.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005040 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.24 or 0.00092753 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00012094 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001812 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000077 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, COSS, Gate.io, ZB.COM, HitBTC, BCEX, CoinExchange, Bithumb, Bitfinex, Huobi, Upbit, Qryptos, LiteBit.eu, CoolCoin, Bit-Z, Livecoin, Kucoin, Bittrex, OKEx, CoinEgg, Coinrail, Liqui, Coinnest, EXX, Quoine, Binance, Bleutrade, BigONE, Allcoin and Coinone. It is not presently possible to purchase Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.