Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded down 14.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 21st. Quantstamp has a market capitalization of $280.16 million and approximately $9.05 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantstamp token can now be purchased for $0.45 or 0.00003926 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, Kucoin and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded down 7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.62 or 0.01138640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004009 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00023455 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00067983 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008822 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.20 or 0.00373757 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.05 or 0.00121540 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002557 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, Huobi, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.