Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 17.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for about $2.22 or 0.00019004 BTC on popular exchanges including Gatehub, Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $115.20 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 22.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.11 or 0.00147635 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008767 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00039405 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00050366 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00013629 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000570 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gatehub, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.