RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. Over the last week, RaiBlocks has traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar. RaiBlocks has a market cap of $2.55 billion and approximately $17.76 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RaiBlocks coin can currently be purchased for about $19.15 or 0.00158085 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, BitFlip and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12,185.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,107.80 or 0.09145070 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,846.51 or 0.15243200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $198.28 or 0.01630620 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $366.75 or 0.03016040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $210.21 or 0.01735270 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.46 or 0.00266930 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $517.18 or 0.04253190 BTC.
- Siacoin (SC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000397 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitGrail, RightBTC, Mercatox, Kucoin, Bit-Z, BitFlip and CoinFalcon. It is not currently possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.