Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 23.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. Red Pulse has a total market capitalization of $158.28 million and $3.12 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Red Pulse has traded 41.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Red Pulse token can currently be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00002500 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TDAX and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002591 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.02 or 0.00343033 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00090614 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.14 or 0.00164073 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005214 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and TDAX. It is not presently possible to purchase Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.