ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded down 19% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. One ReddCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0118 or 0.00000103 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 36.5% lower against the dollar. ReddCoin has a total market capitalization of $337.95 million and $5.93 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $810.62 or 0.07111760 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.16 or 0.00115445 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.94 or 0.00859220 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.77 or 0.00103302 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.33 or 0.00073069 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00013157 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.32 or 0.00064203 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $193.39 or 0.01687530 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00025764 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, YoBit and Coinhouse. It is not presently possible to buy ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.