Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 21st. During the last week, Revain has traded down 22.9% against the dollar. Revain has a market capitalization of $152.01 million and $2.53 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Revain token can now be purchased for about $0.82 or 0.00007074 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Mercatox, BTC-Alpha and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012057 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.85 or 0.01147330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004026 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00023955 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00070911 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008620 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.80 or 0.00375452 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.28 or 0.00122430 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002466 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revain is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to implement a review mechanism that doesn't require a third-party to be involved. In order to avoid the third-party involvement while keeping track of the review's quality, the Revain review mechanism will be composed of two phases. In the first phase there is a filtering layer which is applied by a machine using AI (RAF & Tone Analyzer utilities), and then a second layer is applied by the company to either decide if the review is accepted or not. This mechanism also allows saving part of a review in an RSS smart contract (Review snapshots storage) making reviews immutable. The Revain platform, differently from other blockchains will have two tokens, the R token, and the RVN token. The R token will be used to gather funds during the ICO and to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the RVN token will be used exclusively inside Revain platform, to reward users/companies for quality reviews and to penalize those who write unconstructive reviews. A fixed value of 0,0001 Bitcoin is attributed to the RVN token, enabling RVN tokens to be converted for the R tokens within the platform. The conversion is calculated by dividing the actual price of the R token (in BTC) for 0,0001 Bitcoin and then multiplying that value by the number of RVN tokens that a certain user possess. “
Revain Token Trading
Revain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Mercatox, BitFlip, BTC-Alpha, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Kuna and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy Revain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Revain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.