Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 21st. Rise has a market capitalization of $101.52 million and approximately $8.73 million worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rise coin can currently be bought for about $0.90 or 0.00007766 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Rise has traded down 17.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.60 or 0.00117660 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00050304 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003878 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00018791 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.