SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. SALT has a market capitalization of $575.04 million and $11.87 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SALT token can currently be purchased for about $8.09 or 0.00070745 BTC on popular exchanges including Token Store, Binance, Liqui and OKEx. In the last seven days, SALT has traded down 26.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $129.59 or 0.01133620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003995 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00023441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.60 or 0.00066506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008897 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $42.19 or 0.00369057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.74 or 0.00120201 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002520 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, OKEx, Radar Relay, Liqui, Gate.io, Upbit, Bittrex, Huobi, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy SALT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SALT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.