SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 22.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. One SmartCash coin can now be purchased for $0.73 or 0.00006345 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, HitBTC and CoinExchange. In the last week, SmartCash has traded 61% lower against the U.S. dollar. SmartCash has a total market cap of $449.56 million and approximately $1.26 million worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,612.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,050.38 or 0.09119780 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,752.81 or 0.15218500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $187.19 or 0.01625200 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $343.60 or 0.02983250 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $198.08 or 0.01719810 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.18 or 0.00262002 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.79 or 0.00154498 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $486.43 or 0.04223350 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000890 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy SmartCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.