Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. One Stellar coin can now be bought for $0.50 or 0.00004110 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, Binance, Bittrex and Kraken. During the last week, Stellar has traded down 18.4% against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $8.94 billion and $177.33 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00012155 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.27 or 0.01169960 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00023845 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00066015 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.77 or 0.00376399 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008261 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.77 or 0.00121499 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.89 or 0.00813203 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002573 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mr. Exchange, BCEX, Upbit, OKEx, Qryptos, AEX, Kraken, GOPAX, Exrates, Poloniex, Bitcoin Indonesia, RippleFox, Gatehub, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), CoinEgg, Binance and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.