Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded down 21.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. Storj has a total market capitalization of $193.41 million and approximately $19.30 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Storj has traded 26.8% lower against the US dollar. One Storj token can currently be bought for about $1.45 or 0.00012843 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, Poloniex, Tidex and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $128.57 or 0.01137000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003994 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.66 or 0.00067742 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008960 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $43.38 or 0.00383656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.72 or 0.00121370 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002493 BTC.
Storj Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, ChaoEX, Qryptos, Bittrex, Binance, OKEx, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Poloniex, IDEX, EtherDelta, BigONE, Huobi, Upbit, Livecoin and Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.