TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 21st. One TRON token can currently be purchased for $0.0784 or 0.00000647 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, BitFlip, Qryptos and CoolCoin. During the last week, TRON has traded 16.8% lower against the US dollar. TRON has a market capitalization of $5.15 billion and $615.61 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00012174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $141.44 or 0.01163150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00023804 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00067679 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $45.61 or 0.00376511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.62 or 0.00120693 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.50 or 0.00810019 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002543 BTC.
TRON Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Binance, Cobinhood, EtherDelta, CoolCoin, Mercatox, IDEX, CoinEgg, Coinnest, Coinrail, HitBTC, Gatecoin, OKEx, Bit-Z, Liqui, Token Store, Qryptos, YoBit, Gate.io and Tidex. It is not possible to buy TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.