Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $180.93 million and $4.01 million worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ubiq has traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.61 or 0.00039527 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11,694.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,059.36 or 0.09092800 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,799.41 or 0.15444800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $192.57 or 0.01652880 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $350.12 or 0.03005160 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.47 or 0.01789360 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.66 or 0.00263192 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.16 or 0.00147304 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $493.95 or 0.04239700 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000906 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.