UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 21st. During the last week, UTRUST has traded down 18.6% against the dollar. One UTRUST token can currently be bought for about $0.60 or 0.00005137 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta. UTRUST has a market cap of $122.20 million and $2.24 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.84 or 0.01137310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00023580 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.10 or 0.00069908 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $44.11 or 0.00380489 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.01 or 0.00120889 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,586.28 or 0.13683800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UTRUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.