VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded up 5.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. In the last week, VeChain has traded 26% higher against the dollar. VeChain has a market capitalization of $2.22 billion and $263.54 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeChain coin can currently be bought for $8.01 or 0.00067292 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Lbank, HitBTC, EtherDelta and COSS.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00012001 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $138.05 or 0.01160280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00023669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $44.76 or 0.00376228 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008508 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.23 or 0.00119618 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $97.52 or 0.00819669 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002547 BTC.
VeChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
VeChain Coin Trading
VeChain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, COSS, Binance, Huobi, HitBTC, Liqui, BigONE, Qryptos, EtherDelta, Lbank and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase VeChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeChain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VeChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.