Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. Over the last week, Verge has traded down 21.7% against the dollar. Verge has a market capitalization of $1.59 billion and $203.37 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00000922 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Binance, HitBTC and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $194.33 or 0.01633350 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003141 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005727 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00035489 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.05 or 0.00059241 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded down 29.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.62 or 0.00164911 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005455 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002450 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002382 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Upbit, Binance, Coinhouse, SouthXchange, HitBTC, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.