Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. One Veritaseum token can now be bought for about $362.98 or 0.03199900 BTC on exchanges including Token Store, Mercatox, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Veritaseum has a market capitalization of $739.25 million and $1.26 million worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Veritaseum has traded down 10% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012056 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $129.44 or 0.01141110 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00023441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00065480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008808 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.43 or 0.00374053 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.51 or 0.00119135 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002519 BTC.
Veritaseum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Buying and Selling Veritaseum
Veritaseum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Token Store and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to purchase Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veritaseum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Veritaseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.