Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded down 18.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 21st. One Vertcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.63 or 0.00040960 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, YoBit and Coingi. Vertcoin has a total market cap of $197.25 million and approximately $6.29 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded 20.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11,365.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,027.39 or 0.09085420 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,746.86 or 0.15447900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $187.61 or 0.01659110 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $339.86 or 0.03005490 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $196.49 or 0.01737600 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.76 or 0.00263206 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.51 or 0.00145995 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $482.07 or 0.04263070 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000902 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bleutrade, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Coingi, Bittylicious, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Upbit and CoinEgg. It is not currently possible to buy Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.